2. Learn to cook something new. It's so rewarding to learn a new dish, maybe it will become your signature?
3. Get in touch with someone you lost contact with. Your best friend at school or maybe a family member you haven't spoken to in a while. Let someone know you're thinking about them.
4. Go travelling. Explore a new country. If your budget doesn't allow you to why not visit a near by city? A change of scenery is always a good thing.
5. Make a playlist of all the songs that bring a smile to your face. Mine includes ELO - Mr Blue Sky and The Monkees - I'm a Believer; instant toe-tappers.
6. Treat yo self. It's often we put others before ourselves but today I want you to be a bit selfish and treat yourself to something you have been lusting after.
7. Learn a new skill. With Google and YouTube there is no excuse not to learn something new. Teach yourself photography, a new language or maybe floristry. Never stop learning.
8. Tell someone you love them. Just because.
9. Do something that scares you. Whether it's driving on the motorway, rock climbing or public speaking. Go out of your comfort zone and achieve something you never thought you would. You can do it and you will.
10. Do more of what makes you happy (unless it's illegal).
Here's to a happier, healthier 2016!